Terms & Conditions
Website Terms & Conditions
(the “Website”) is owned and operated by Necton Rural Community Centre Trust (“our”, “us” and “we”). Our registered office and postal address is Necton Community Centre, 13 Tuns Road, Necton, PE37.
These are the Website terms and conditions (the “Conditions”), which apply to the use of the Website by end users. By accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by the Conditions. The Website is provided for the benefit of residents of the United Kingdom. If there is anything that you do not understand please feel free to email any enquiry to us at Nectoncommunitycentre@gmail.com.
1. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
1.1 You will not:
2. OUR RIGHTS
- use the Website (or any part of it) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
- upload or transmit through the Website (i) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or (ii) any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- use the Website in a manner which (i) may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired or (ii) violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
- create or publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website or attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website; and
- alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose.
- 1.2 You agree that in the event that you have any right, claim or action against any end user of the Website arising out of that end user’s use of the Website, then you will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to us.
2.1 We reserve the right to:
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part of it) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change these Conditions from time to time. Your continued use of the Website (or any part of it) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website; and/or
- monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints relating to the Website and take any action that we deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending, terminating or attaching conditions to your access and/or removing any materials from the Website).
- 2.2 We will use our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because you cannot use any part of the Website because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website for any reason.
- 3. YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We respect your Personal Data and shall deal with it in accordance with our Privacy Statement and applicable UK Data Protection legislation in place from time to time. Please click here to review our Privacy Statement
- 4. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or
- 5. ACCESSIBILITY
We take our responsibility for making accessible web content and software seriously. The Website is committed to ensuring accessibility for people with disabilities and to meeting current accessibility standards, including those defined by the Section 508 website of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the W3C’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are actively engaged in the ongoing process of testing the Website and currently comply with accessibility standards Level 1. Many Internet users with disabilities find websites difficult to use simply because of the way they are designed. The Website has been designed to be as accessible as possible and to be compatible with the types of adaptive technology used by people with disabilities, including screen readers.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHT TO USE
- 6.1 Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
- 6.2 The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement. Unless specified in separate terms and conditions relating to a particular product or service, we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
- 6.3 Unless specified in separate terms and conditions related to a particular product or service, we make no warranty that the Website or products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server which makes it available or products or services offered on the Website whether by us or on our behalf (including free software downloads) are free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material as a result of uploading to or downloading from the Website.
- 6.4 Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing shall limit your rights as a consumer under English law.
- 6.5 You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to or taken from the Website by you.
- 6.6 Subject to clause 6.7, we will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise for:
- any economic losses including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect or consequential losses, howsoever arising and;
- in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred.
- 6.7 Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees, or any liability in the tort of deceit.
- 7.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content contained within the Website shall remain at all times owned by us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
- 7.2 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, broadcast, sell, licence, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- 7.3 Except for Personal Data, any information you submit to the Website, whether by way of comment, any chat room function or otherwise, will not be treated confidentially and you acknowledge that we may use such information for any purposes subject to these Conditions.
9. CONTACT US
- 8.1 If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
- 8.2 These Conditions (as amended from time to time) contain the entire agreement and understanding between us in respect of all matters which are referred to herein and supersede any prior written or oral agreement between us relating to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by either of us shall alter the interpretation of these Conditions. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept these Conditions, you have not relied on any representation that is not expressly included herein and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not become a term of these Conditions. However, nothing in these Conditions purport to exclude liability for any fraudulent statement or act.
- 8.3 The Conditions will be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute, save that we have the right, at our sole discretion, to commence and pursue proceedings in alternative jurisdictions. The Website is controlled by us in England. We make no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other countries.
If you require any assistance in relation to the event, please contact us using the contact details below email@example.com
Tickets Terms & Conditions
NECTON RURAL COMMUNITY CENTRE –TICKET & ENTRY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Necton Festival 2019
a)These terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s
and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the
b) Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change.
c) No trading or promotional activities are allowed within the venue without Necton Parish
Council (NPC’s) prior consent.
d) Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment will
e) Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. There is no guarantee of
tickets’ validity for entry unless purchased from official ticket agents for the event.
f) You give your express consent to your actual/simulated likeness to be included for no
fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time.
This includes CCTV and/or filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out
for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
g) All glassware is prohibited from the site. Food and drink will be available for purchase at
the Event. A challenge 21 policy will be in place for all alcohol sales on site.
a) Under 15 (aged 14 or below) must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 or over)
ticket holder at all times.
b) We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under
18’s on site.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS –
a) It is prohibited to resell tickets for the event.
b) Tickets purchased from unauthorised sources may be rendered invalid and admission
refused. We do not sell event wristbands, any purchased wristbands will be refused
entry. Only wristbands issued by the event in exchange for a valid ticket are valid
c) The ticket holder is responsible for their ticket until they leave the event.
e) Day ticket holders should expect queues at the entry gate and arrive with plenty
of time before the first act they wish to see – no refunds will be given for acts missed.
g) Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with
(in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event).
h) Tickets and wristbands remain the property of NRCC until 12 noon the day after the
last day of the event.
i) NRCC will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
j) Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion,
without the prior written consent of NRCC.
k) Refunds are only considered on cancellation, substantial alteration or by special
exception determined by NRCC in its sole discretion.
a) NRCC reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission
where the Eviction Policy is breached.
Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly See Eviction
b) You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving.
c) Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger,
offence or disruption to any other persons will be confiscated.
d) Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity may be
handed over to the Police, refused entry or evicted.
e) Fires are not permitted anywhere on site
f) Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely
dangerous and will lead to eviction.
g) The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc. is not permitted
anywhere on site.
h) Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing.
i) Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may
take place during some performances.
NRCC is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages,
losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this event -other
than caused as a result of our negligence.
BANNED ITEMS –
Please note: only bags A4 size or smaller are permitted in the arena.
a) Banned from event–Glass, fireworks/pyrotechnics, flares and distress flares, illegal
items and substances, unidentifiablesubstances, new psychoactive substances (NPS),
laser equipment/pens, air horns / megaphones, nitrous oxide and associated equipment
(balloons / CO2 dispensers / cream dispensers), sky or ‘Chinese’ lanterns, sound systems,
spray cans, unofficial tabards/high visibility reflective jackets, blow torches,
generators with the exception of those fixed in campervans, individual camping gas
canisters, firewood,aerosols over 250ml, petrol burners, any goods for unauthorised
trading or with unauthorised event or artist logos, any item that may reasonably
be considered for use as a weapon, or which may cause danger, offence or disruption
to any other person, unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks, drones
b) Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol. Only bring enough for
c) No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
d) Banned from arena– Cans, disposable BBQs and other stoves, umbrellas including
golf umbrellas, firewood,flags, large or open drinks bottles (under 500ml sealed*
plastic soft drinks/water are permitted). Please refillyour empty bottles at the water
points inside the Community Centre for free. Bottles must be sealed and untamperedor
empty so that they are not used for bringing in alcohol to the arena such as vodka.
You cannot bring alcohol in tothe arena (bars are available in the arena). If you have
a medical condition that means you need to bring your own food or drink or medication,
please bring a medical note or evidence to support this.
e) Photographic and other recording equipment is permitted provided that it is for personal
non-commercial use only.
Unauthorised professional recording equipment is not permitted. In the event of any
subsequent commercial use, the beareragrees to pay the Promoter for the cost of a licence
issued by the Promoter for permission to take photographs / visual / audio recordings for
f) The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is strictly forbidden on site
without written permission from NRCC. Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed
items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction. Items that areconfiscated
will not be returned.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION – Necton Parish Council events
a) Disabled Facilities are available –please call 01760 721 665 for further information.
b) NRCC events, www.nectonfestival.com or call information on 01760 721 665 (Mon-Thur 10am -3pm).
c) Event website –https://nectonfestival.co.uk/ for eviction policy and safety and travel information.
If any of these T&C’s are unclear please contact firstname.lastname@example.org